Strava import failed

This may be related to a previous report: Strava sync fails after setting up connection: Unable to successfully complete your import

Smashrun wouldn’t import my run last night, giving me this error:

I ended up using RunGap to send the run to Smashrun. This morning, I tried to sync again, and got the same error. I disconnected and reconnected my Strava account, set the import date for Tuesday, and tried to sync.

I have not yet tried to sync a new run—today’s a rest day, so I can do that tomorrow.

I started having the same issue yesterday. Everything was working fine before then. I tried resetting the minimum date for sync but the issue persists. 58%20AM

Same issue here. Sync just suddenly stopped working on Friday. Adjusting the minimum date didn’t help me either.

I’m having the same issue - i first noticed it yesterday (I think)

@steve.pratt @seecrystalrun @monnie.mcbride @chialynn unfortunately, the importer is failing at certain times due to the way the Suffer score is being sent to Smashrun - we’re already working on a patch to fix the issue. We’ll post an update as soon as it’s live.

Yep. Same here:

I have the same issue. Any update on the fix?

@stephen.voice @delanthear @steve.pratt @seecrystalrun @monnie.mcbride @chialynn Sorry for the delay, everyone. We released a patch last night that should fix the issue. Please give the sync another try and let us know if it still doesn’t work for you!

1 Like

Thanks @Jacklyn It worked perfectly for me this morning!

1 Like

Seems better thanks for fixing

1 Like